Friday, March 30, 2012

rsInternalError

I get this error message while deploying report:
An internal error occurred on the report server.
See the error log for more details. (rsInternalError)
Invalid text, ntext, or image pointer value
0xFDFF7F5F000000000303000001000200.
The statement has been terminated.
This happens to all reports I am trying to deploy either through VS.NET or
froom rds file
How do I resolve it?
Thanks,
-StanHI,
Did you ever resolve this issue? I'm getting the same message. Just
started during my last attempt to deploy.
thanks
"Stan" wrote:
> I get this error message while deploying report:
> An internal error occurred on the report server.
> See the error log for more details. (rsInternalError)
> Invalid text, ntext, or image pointer value
> 0xFDFF7F5F000000000303000001000200.
> The statement has been terminated.
> This happens to all reports I am trying to deploy either through VS.NET or
> froom rds file
> How do I resolve it?
>
> Thanks,
> -Stan
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment