Wednesday, March 28, 2012

RSExecution Log

Does anyone have a link where I can download the RS Execution Log add-in for
RS 2000? I've looked everywhere I can think and Can't locate the file.
Thanks
ScottHello Scott,
I would like to know what do you mean about the RS Execution Log add-in.
If you mean to the DTS package which discribed in the BOL, you could copy
these files from the Product CD.
Querying and Reporting on Report Execution Log Data
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/rsadmin/htm
/arp_rslogfiles_v1_88gy.asp
If you could not find these files, please send an email to me and I will
try to provide these files to you.
My direct email address is weilu@.ONLINE.microsoft.com ( Please remove
ONLINE when you send the email ), you may send the request to me directly.
Thank you!
direct email address is weilu@.ONLINE.microsoft.com ( Please remove ONLINE
when you send the email ), you may send the file to me directly|||Yes, that is exactly what I needed. I forgot that they were on the CDs :)
We had a server crash and things haven't been the same!!! Still trying to
recover, thanks for your help.
"Wei Lu [MSFT]" <weilu@.online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:uPdIBGOxGHA.5560@.TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl...
> Hello Scott,
> I would like to know what do you mean about the RS Execution Log add-in.
> If you mean to the DTS package which discribed in the BOL, you could copy
> these files from the Product CD.
> Querying and Reporting on Report Execution Log Data
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/rsadmin/htm
> /arp_rslogfiles_v1_88gy.asp
> If you could not find these files, please send an email to me and I will
> try to provide these files to you.
> My direct email address is weilu@.ONLINE.microsoft.com ( Please remove
> ONLINE when you send the email ), you may send the request to me directly.
> Thank you!
> direct email address is weilu@.ONLINE.microsoft.com ( Please remove ONLINE
> when you send the email ), you may send the file to me directly
>|||Hi Scott,
Thank you for the update. If you have any questions on the recover issue,
please feel free to let me know.
Sincerely,
Wei Lu
Microsoft Online Community Support|||Hello Scott,
How is the recover going? Is is all be fine? If you have any problem,
please feel free to let me know.
Sincerely,
Wei Lu
Microsoft Online Community Support
==================================================
When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
==================================================This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.|||Well, I was having page locks left and right on my RS's temp DB
(ReportServerTempDB). I think I resolved those, though. There were no
indexes on the DB and the recovery model was set to full. Trying out the
indexes and simple mode today. Will post onto how it did.
Just putting this out there so someone can Google it if they have the issue
:)
"Wei Lu [MSFT]" <weilu@.online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:ychB29oxGHA.400@.TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl...
> Hi Scott,
> Thank you for the update. If you have any questions on the recover issue,
> please feel free to let me know.
> Sincerely,
> Wei Lu
> Microsoft Online Community Support
>

No comments:

Post a Comment