Friday, March 30, 2012

rsFailedToDecryptConfigInformation

I have Windows XP(SP1) With Framework v1.1.4322
- When I build a Report the application display this message:
Build complete -- 0 errors, 0 warnings
- When I deploy a Report the application display this message:
Deploying to http://localhost/ReportServer?%2fReportesSINPHOS
Error rsFailedToDecryptConfigInformation :
The encrypted value for configuration setting Dsn cannot be decrypted.
Deploy complete -- 1 errors, 0 warnings
I also delete and create a new data environment and still send me this
messages.
What can I do, to solve this?Sounds like your configuration file DSN element has become invalid. Running
rsconfig should solve this problem.
--
-Daniel
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"vonpatogm" <vonpatogm@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:1F87BF5B-1366-4B05-9771-33AA80E86434@.microsoft.com...
> I have Windows XP(SP1) With Framework v1.1.4322
> - When I build a Report the application display this message:
> Build complete -- 0 errors, 0 warnings
> - When I deploy a Report the application display this message:
> Deploying to http://localhost/ReportServer?%2fReportesSINPHOS
> Error rsFailedToDecryptConfigInformation :
> The encrypted value for configuration setting Dsn cannot be decrypted.
> Deploy complete -- 1 errors, 0 warnings
> I also delete and create a new data environment and still send me this
> messages.
> What can I do, to solve this?|||Tks.
But, I did run this batch:
rsconfig -c -s11.254.16.11 -dDBSINPHOS -aSQL -uusr_siaish -pimss -t
It send this follow error:
System.Exception: Error: HRESULT=0x8004F992 For more information, see the
event log in the Event Viewer.
at
Microsoft.ReportingServices.ConfigManagement.ConfigFileApp.InstanceMain()
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.BaseCmdLine.CommandLineMain(String[] args,
BaseCmdLine instance)
How do u see it?
"Daniel Reib [MSFT]" wrote:
> Sounds like your configuration file DSN element has become invalid. Running
> rsconfig should solve this problem.
> --
> -Daniel
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
>
> "vonpatogm" <vonpatogm@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:1F87BF5B-1366-4B05-9771-33AA80E86434@.microsoft.com...
> > I have Windows XP(SP1) With Framework v1.1.4322
> >
> > - When I build a Report the application display this message:
> > Build complete -- 0 errors, 0 warnings
> >
> > - When I deploy a Report the application display this message:
> > Deploying to http://localhost/ReportServer?%2fReportesSINPHOS
> > Error rsFailedToDecryptConfigInformation :
> > The encrypted value for configuration setting Dsn cannot be decrypted.
> > Deploy complete -- 1 errors, 0 warnings
> >
> > I also delete and create a new data environment and still send me this
> > messages.
> >
> > What can I do, to solve this?
>
>|||Go to the administrator tools and click on event log.
--
-Daniel
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"vonpatogm" <vonpatogm@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:4E148DAA-CE6D-443D-8F83-C861408D768E@.microsoft.com...
> Tks.
> But, I did run this batch:
> rsconfig -c -s11.254.16.11 -dDBSINPHOS -aSQL -uusr_siaish -pimss -t
> It send this follow error:
> System.Exception: Error: HRESULT=0x8004F992 For more information, see the
> event log in the Event Viewer.
> at
> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ConfigManagement.ConfigFileApp.InstanceMain()
> at Microsoft.ReportingServices.BaseCmdLine.CommandLineMain(String[]
args,
> BaseCmdLine instance)
> How do u see it?
> "Daniel Reib [MSFT]" wrote:
> > Sounds like your configuration file DSN element has become invalid.
Running
> > rsconfig should solve this problem.
> >
> > --
> > -Daniel
> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
> >
> >
> > "vonpatogm" <vonpatogm@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:1F87BF5B-1366-4B05-9771-33AA80E86434@.microsoft.com...
> > > I have Windows XP(SP1) With Framework v1.1.4322
> > >
> > > - When I build a Report the application display this message:
> > > Build complete -- 0 errors, 0 warnings
> > >
> > > - When I deploy a Report the application display this message:
> > > Deploying to http://localhost/ReportServer?%2fReportesSINPHOS
> > > Error rsFailedToDecryptConfigInformation :
> > > The encrypted value for configuration setting Dsn cannot be decrypted.
> > > Deploy complete -- 1 errors, 0 warnings
> > >
> > > I also delete and create a new data environment and still send me this
> > > messages.
> > >
> > > What can I do, to solve this?
> >
> >
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment