Wednesday, March 28, 2012

RSExecutionLog_Update.dtsx error!!

Hi,

When I execute the RSExecutionLog_Update.dtsx, I get an error saying "The task "Set Time period" cannot run on this edition of Integration Services. It requires higher level edition". I am using the Proffesional Edition of SQL2005 and the Integration Services Version is 9.00.1399.00. I have configured the target database RSExecutionLog correctly. Wat could be the problem?

TIA

Is this a script task that is specifically generating this error? You can tell by looking in the execution progress to see which task is creating the error.

I am receiving this error on script tasks and I wanted to see if you have found a work-around or a solution to the error.

|||

As far as I know there is no Professional Editio of SQL 2005. We have Express, Workgroup, Standard and Enterprise.

Donald

|||

Donald:

Thanks for responding.

I am encountering this error when I run a script task, Error: The task "ScriptTask" cannot run on this edition of Integration Services. It requires a higher level edition.

We are running SQL Server Enterprise Edition so SSIS should be included. Do you have any thoughts?

|||

Is it possible that you have installed only the tools, but not selected to install SSIS itself?

Donald

No comments:

Post a Comment