Monday, March 26, 2012

rsClientPrint Active X question

After loading the object clause for rsClientPrint on my ASPX page, I get the
message at the client that Microsoft is blocking the software because the
publisher is unknown. Can anyone tell me what I might need to do to get past
that.
--
Thanks,
CGWFound my problem.
--
Thanks,
CGW
"CGW" wrote:
> After loading the object clause for rsClientPrint on my ASPX page, I get the
> message at the client that Microsoft is blocking the software because the
> publisher is unknown. Can anyone tell me what I might need to do to get past
> that.
> --
> Thanks,
> CGW|||Hi, how did you fix your problem? I have the same problem, that is
preventing me from using a program download (from american greetings.com)
that I've been using all along. I need a new Active-X plugin, but the
publisher is unverifiable. Thanks much!
Mary
"CGW" wrote:
> Found my problem.
> --
> Thanks,
> CGW
>
> "CGW" wrote:
> > After loading the object clause for rsClientPrint on my ASPX page, I get the
> > message at the client that Microsoft is blocking the software because the
> > publisher is unknown. Can anyone tell me what I might need to do to get past
> > that.
> > --
> > Thanks,
> >
> > CGW|||I wish I could remember. We ended up taking a different approach and I didn't
keep my work on that. I know I googled around for an answer and it seems that
it had to do with getting the cab file in the right location. Sorry. If I
remember, I'll send it to you. And from now on, when I find a solution, I'll
mention what it was while it's still fresh on my mind.
--
Thanks,
CGW
"Mary" wrote:
> Hi, how did you fix your problem? I have the same problem, that is
> preventing me from using a program download (from american greetings.com)
> that I've been using all along. I need a new Active-X plugin, but the
> publisher is unverifiable. Thanks much!
> Mary
> "CGW" wrote:
> > Found my problem.
> > --
> > Thanks,
> >
> > CGW
> >
> >
> > "CGW" wrote:
> >
> > > After loading the object clause for rsClientPrint on my ASPX page, I get the
> > > message at the client that Microsoft is blocking the software because the
> > > publisher is unknown. Can anyone tell me what I might need to do to get past
> > > that.
> > > --
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > CGW

No comments:

Post a Comment