Saturday, February 25, 2012

RS E-Mails Not Sending

I have some subscriptions setup that automatically e-mail reports to the
end-user. However, the reports only work maybe 3 days out of the week the
other times the e-mails to not get sent. Has anyone ran into this problem
before? I am using SMTP.
Thank You.Do the log files contain any errors? Does the subscription status show
anything?
--
-Daniel
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Andy Jones" <ajones@.rheemac.com> wrote in message
news:eW5xs1qwFHA.1148@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
>I have some subscriptions setup that automatically e-mail reports to the
>end-user. However, the reports only work maybe 3 days out of the week the
>other times the e-mails to not get sent. Has anyone ran into this problem
>before? I am using SMTP.
> Thank You.
>|||I don't see anything that I am aware of in the subscription. I am not sure
what log files to look in?
thank you.
"Daniel Reib [MSFT]" <danreib@.online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:ONgpsqtwFHA.3756@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Do the log files contain any errors? Does the subscription status show
> anything?
> --
> -Daniel
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> rights.
>
> "Andy Jones" <ajones@.rheemac.com> wrote in message
> news:eW5xs1qwFHA.1148@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
>>I have some subscriptions setup that automatically e-mail reports to the
>>end-user. However, the reports only work maybe 3 days out of the week the
>>other times the e-mails to not get sent. Has anyone ran into this problem
>>before? I am using SMTP.
>> Thank You.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment