Tuesday, February 21, 2012

RS 2005 Tooltips on parameters ?

Is there any feature like a Tooltip to give a description of the
Parameter to the user ?
Is this supported in RS2005? If not is there any work around for this ?
Thanks a lot
PannaCould someone please provide me this information. We have a report
going into production this friday and i need to know if there is anyway
to put a tooltip on the parameters.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Panna|||Not that I am aware of. I just make the lable descriptive.
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
<panna_balaji@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1154527326.657385.39920@.p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
> Could someone please provide me this information. We have a report
> going into production this friday and i need to know if there is anyway
> to put a tooltip on the parameters.
> Thanks a lot in advance!
> Panna
>|||Thanks a lot!
I'll have to go with that solution too, Even though it makes the
parameter area really big.
Thanks again!
Bruce L-C [MVP] wrote:
> Not that I am aware of. I just make the lable descriptive.
>
> --
> Bruce Loehle-Conger
> MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
> <panna_balaji@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:1154527326.657385.39920@.p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...
> >
> > Could someone please provide me this information. We have a report
> > going into production this friday and i need to know if there is anyway
> > to put a tooltip on the parameters.
> >
> > Thanks a lot in advance!
> > Panna
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment