Saturday, February 25, 2012

RS bug

I think I've found small bug.
1. ReportManager
2. Report Properties
3. Execution
when I once change defult option
"Do not cache temporary copies of this report"
to
"Cache a temporary copy of the report. Expire copy of report after a
number of minutes"
then I can not get back to first, defult option.
I can choose one but after selecting Apply button nothing happens.
KamelNothing has changed in SP2 on this page. Do you see a script error in IE?
--
Brian Welcker
Group Program Manager
Microsoft SQL Server
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"kamel" <kwiciak@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1114444103.114031.282320@.f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
>I think I've found small bug.
> 1. ReportManager
> 2. Report Properties
> 3. Execution
> when I once change defult option
> "Do not cache temporary copies of this report"
> to
> "Cache a temporary copy of the report. Expire copy of report after a
> number of minutes"
> then I can not get back to first, defult option.
> I can choose one but after selecting Apply button nothing happens.
> Kamel
>|||ok, this is IE error
IE restart solved the problem
thanks,
Kamel

No comments:

Post a Comment