Saturday, February 25, 2012

RS and Windows Server 2003

I have developed a Forms Authemntication Application based on the MSDN
Article about Custom Secirity Ex. All ist working fine on my XP Pro
Machine. Now I try to install all the stuff on a Win 2003 Server,
without the security extension everything is working, but when I my
security extension DLL to the bin directorys of the RS (all config files
are Configured the same as on my XP Machine) i am no able to access the
Report Mangager anymore. The UILogon.aspx apears and when I login with
my admin account I will be redirected again to the UILogon.aspx page.
In my log files i get the error message
CantCommunicateWithReportServerException. The Machine Name on the 2003
Server is set correctly in the conf files. Also i have added the NT
AUTHORITY/NETWORK SERVICE.
Anybody can say me what is doing wrong
Thanks,
HansBut the stragne thing is that i can Deploy the Reports using the RS
Designer from VS2003. So the RS seems running but the Problem is by the
Report Manager.
Anybody know where is the Problem.
Thanks,
Hans
Hans Meier wrote:
> I have developed a Forms Authemntication Application based on the MSDN
> Article about Custom Secirity Ex. All ist working fine on my XP Pro
> Machine. Now I try to install all the stuff on a Win 2003 Server,
> without the security extension everything is working, but when I my
> security extension DLL to the bin directorys of the RS (all config files
> are Configured the same as on my XP Machine) i am no able to access the
> Report Mangager anymore. The UILogon.aspx apears and when I login with
> my admin account I will be redirected again to the UILogon.aspx page.
> In my log files i get the error message
> CantCommunicateWithReportServerException. The Machine Name on the 2003
> Server is set correctly in the conf files. Also i have added the NT
> AUTHORITY/NETWORK SERVICE.
> Anybody can say me what is doing wrong
> Thanks,
> Hans

No comments:

Post a Comment